We are looking for a talented junior designer to join our growing team.
You will learn and work with the senior designer as well as other team members within the company to guide your projects and push your designs forward.
At Price Intelligently we believe that design plays an important role in the success of our digital product. You’ll have the opportunity to work on everything from infographics and images for our blog, to helping design and expand our marketing site, presentations, and many details within our new digital product (ProfitWell). If you have and are continuing to develop a strong visual design ability and want to learn more about UX and the “product thinking” that informs your visual designs then Price Intelligently is your next move.
For the past few years, Price Intelligently has been helping SaaS companies make more money and learn more about their customers through pricing and value monitoring. We do that by collecting, analyzing, and communicating not just data, but actionable insights.We believe that taking a bunch of data and translating it into a bunch of graphs doesn’t really solve the problem. We also believe that focus on one industry helps us win in helping customers and growing our business. We want to solve for these failings of the Business Intelligence industry, empowering everyone to get the most out of SaaS.
What you need to succeed:
- You have an insatiable desire to push your craft forward through iteration
- You are a team player that is eager to discuss their ideas
- You can take feedback and translate it into your work
- You have and are developing a strong visual design ability.
- Preferably, your focus is more on the digital side but can do print work.
- You have a strong desire to learn and grow
- BFA or equivalent experience
- Portfolio or link to sample work (can be a Wix or SquareSpace site or anything similar) required.
- After Effects or some motion graphics experience
- Photography experience
Why Price intelligently?
At Price Intelligently, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment