To empower the entire SaaS industry to grow, we need to communicate in a way that translates our value. The right person for this role will be able to come into our dynamic environment, learn our products and mission in no time at all, and start selling to qualified opportunities by evangelizing our mission to software executives.
As an Account Executive you’ll lead our bottom of the funnel charge in starting our customers on their journey to a successful, growing relationship with Price Intelligently/ProfitWell. Given our product and position in the industry, you’ll experience more about growing a software company than anywhere else while you maintain a consistent track record of unapologetically exceeding your quota.
What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully complete SaaS and product training and be ready to start closing opportunities in the first 3 weeks on the job. Continue to maintain a steep learning curve throughout your entire tenure.
- Navigate complex organizations to move the ball forward to ultimate deal closure
- Utilizing solution selling to close business on value (not price) with software executives
- Collaborate with the wider sales team, marketing, and the product team to turn opportunities into deals, build the collective skills of the team, and scale the insights you find from the front lines
- Exceed your quota in your first full sales period
What we are looking for:
- You have 2-5 years of experience in sales or account management in a rapidly changing SaaS/technology company
- You’re well versed in telling people who are more experienced or senior than you what they don’t want to hear, but they need to hear to be successful
- You have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills
- You haven’t met a goal that you have not attained
- You can handle ambiguous and chaotic times with composure and while staying incredibly organized
- Your emotional intelligence is especially high giving you the ability to empathize with customers
- Thinking scalably and in a repeatable fashion is second nature to you
- You realize feedback is a gift, and invite all the constructive criticism that makes you better
- Speech, Debate, or door-to-door selling experience
- Experience blogging and/or persuasive writing
- Experience building your own business (of any kind)
- A background in economics
Why Price intelligently?
At Price Intelligently, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly passionate about their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you succeed
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a growing company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Incredible career development in a exciting environment
*Price intelligently is an equal opportunity employer.