SaaS Economist Program
To empower the entire SaaS industry to grow, we need the best analysts, customer success, and sales people in the world. The right person for this year long program will be able to come into our fast-paced environment and maintain an insatiable appetite for learning and improving within their chosen specialty.
As a member of the SaaS Economist program you’ll learn more about the subscription software space than anyone else out there given our product’s unique position in the market as the leading SaaS analytics and pricing tools. The structured program provides an advanced knowledge of software growth, including going deep through classes, mentorship, and advisors in software acquisition, monetization, and retention.Program participants will then use this knowledge on the ground by picking a specialty and joining our SaaS Pricing Team, SaaS Sales Team, or SaaS Customer Success Team. You will work closely with the CEO and leadership team to learn and develop into the Price Intelligently leader of tomorrow. At the conclusion of the program, participants are expected to move into senior positions within Price Intelligently and ProfitWell.
What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully complete initial SaaS training and pass the SaaS fundamentals exam
- Choose a specialty within the first six weeks of the program to go deep on SaaS acquisition, monetization, or retention
- Excel within your given specialty by being in the top quartile of performers
- Maintain a steep learning curve throughout your entire tenure within the program, including passing different specialty exams and milestones
- Work collaboratively with your specialty’s team, as well as the wider company, to improve processes, deepen knowledge, and scale the company as a whole
- Evangelize the Price Intelligently/ProfitWell mission internally and externally
- Requirement for passing the program for promotion: Passage of all exams, performance in the top quartile of your chosen specialty’s team, and approval by the CEO
What you need to succeed:
- You have 0-5 years of experience in sales, account management, product, or analysis in a fast paced SaaS/technology company
- You’re experienced in telling people who are more experienced or senior than you what they don’t want to hear, but they need to hear to be successful
- You have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills
- You haven’t met a goal that you haven’t attained
- You can handle ambiguous and chaotic times with composure and while staying incredibly organized
- Your emotional intelligence is exceptionally high giving you the ability to empathize with customers and users
- Thinking scalably and in a repeatable fashion is second nature to you
- You realize feedback is a gift, and invite all the constructive criticism that makes you better
- Speech, Debate, or door-to-door selling experience
- Experience blogging and/or persuasive writing
- Experience building your own business (of any kind)
- A background in economics
Why Price intelligently?
At Price Intelligently, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment