Customer Success Manager & Researcher
To empower the entire SaaS industry to grow, we need to ensure that we truly understand our customers in terms of their pain points and opportunities. We also need to make sure that we’re implementing campaigns that allow them to get enormous amounts of value out of our knowledge of the industry. The right person for this role will be able to come into our fast-paced environment, learn our products and mission in no time at all, and be the main driver of our customer development, as well as our customer success organization.
As a Customer Success Manager you’ll be running our customer research and helping analyze where our customers need help to implement customer success campaigns that boost adoption, retention, and overall customer satisfaction. You’ll do this in conjunction with our product and support driven sales team. Given our product and position in the industry, you’ll learn more about growing a software company than anywhere else while you maintain a proven track record of keeping customers happy and empowering them to act on the data we deliver.
What you need to succeed:
- You have 2-5 years of experience in sales, data analysis, or account management in a fast paced SaaS/technology company
- You’re experienced in telling people who are more experienced or senior than you what they don’t want to hear, but they need to hear to be successful
- You’ve managed group projects (both internal and/or external) where relationship building was absolutely key to success
- Customers or stakeholders use you as a trusted resource because you’ve provided so much value to them in the past
- You’re really good at taking complex concepts and breaking them down to get folks to understand them
- You have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills
- You haven’t met a goal that you haven’t attained
- You can handle ambiguous and chaotic times with composure and while staying incredibly organized
- Your emotional intelligence is exceptionally high giving you the ability to empathize with customers
- Thinking scalably and in a repeatable fashion is second nature to you
- You realize feedback is a gift, and invite all the constructive criticism that makes you better
What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully complete SaaS and product training and be ready to start managing projects in the first 3 weeks on the job. Continue to maintain a steep learning curve throughout your entire tenure.
- Going through a customer development and research methods boot camp to ensure you have the tools needed to know the pulse of our customers
- Utilizing tools like Drift, HubSpot, ProfitWell, and our internal systems to do research, communicate with customers, and track success
- Working directly with the best customer development team on the planet with big brands or up and coming customers
- Improving our customer communication and support driven sales process quarterly with small, medium, and large efficiencies
- Speech, Debate, or door-to-door selling experience
- Experience blogging and/or persuasive writing
- Experience building your own business (of any kind)
- A background in economics
Why Price intelligently?
At Price Intelligently, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment